“All of our estudiantes explore who they are and their learning environment, at their own pace.”
What does exploration look like at Río Valley Montessori?
- Exploration of music, dance, athletics, yoga, & food preparation
- Exploration of nature on our Nature Walks & working in our garden
- Exploration of self as they are free to test out their innate interests & talents
- Exploration of classroom materials until they’re fulfilled in our uninterrupted work periods
- Exploration of social relationships at their unique pace – Children are expected to be kind to each other, but no child is forced to interact inorganically
We invite you to visit and see Río Valley exploration in action!